The Foundation is a non-profit organization providing exciting educational opportunities to K-12 Howell Public Schools students. Board of directors meets monthly to brainstorm new ways to help students in the Howell Public Schools. Educators and community members are welcome to attend the monthly meetings to present their requests for assistance with educational programs.
Over the past decade the foundation has:
• Purchased a house for the Howell High School building and trades program to renovate and sell.
• Obtained property to allow building and trades students to build a home from the ground up for a project
in the 2012-2013 school year
• Financed visits to the Howell Nature Center to help Voyager Elementary students learn stewardship
• Provided Quiz Bowl buzzers for Three Fires Middle School
• Added a reconditioned sousaphone at Highlander Way Middle School
• Funded a trip to the Ford River Rouge plant for fifth graders at Southwest Elementary School
• Home 2012 - 2013 - Sold before completed
• Funding a hovercraft building project.
• Diversity speakers in schools
• Helped create a Technology Grant to a Senior Student that provides them with a total computer
• package to use in college.
• Elmo units for middle schools.
• Camera’s for the high school photography class.
• Bounce balls for elementary learning program.
• Visits to the Howell Nature Center to help elementary students learn stewardship.
• Provided Quiz Bowl buzzers for Three Fires Middle School.
• Reconditioned sousaphone at Highlander Way Middle School.
• Partially funded a trip to Ford River Rouge plant for fifth graders elementary school.
• Supported the Howell Interact Clubs at the High School and Middle School with foundation grants.
• Provided IPads
• Developed a Speakers Bureau in cooperation with the Interact Club
Copyright © 2012 www.howelleducationfoundation.org. All Rights Reserved.
Website created by First Impression Print & Marketing, Howell MI